Wear the GUV3050 Headset
- GUV3050 BT headset can be worn only on the right.
- Adjust the Headband.
- Adjust the headband until it is comfortable, ideally ensuring that there is virtually no pressure felt on the ears.
Connect the GUV3050 Headset
- Ensure that the headset is switched on.
- Connect the BT dongle into an USB port on your PC. The headset and BT dongle are already pre-connected.
- Hold the On/Off/Connect switch in the connect position for 2 seconds until you hear the voice guided instruction. The Bluetooth indicator will flash in blue.
- Follow the voice guide instruction to connect.
Charge the Battery
Option 1: The headset battery can be charged when connected to a PC using an USB cable (provided), or using any micro-USB charger (not provided).
Option 2: Plug the charging base into a powered USB port and then dock the headset.
How to use the Headset
|Headset on||Slide the On switch||Green light flash twice in succession|
|Headset off||Slide the Off switch||Red light flash once in succession|
|Pairing||Slide the Pair button||Blue Light flash|
|Green light flash twice and blue light flash|
once in succession
|Standby||Blue light flash 1 time per 8 secs|
|Adjust Volume||Tap the Volume UP or|
Volume Down Button
|Answer/End Call||Tap the Multi-function|
|Double-tap the Multi-function button|
|Press and hold (2 secs) the volume down button|
How to manage multiple calls
Reject incoming call, when
Double-tap the Multi-function button
End current call and
Tap the Multi-function button
Put current call on hold
Press and hold (2 secs) the volume down button
Switch between held call
Press and hold (2 secs) the volume
For Warranty and RMA information, please visit