GXP1630 is a Small Business Gigabit HD IP phone that features 3 lines with 3 SIP accounts, 132×64 backlit graphical LCD, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, dual-switched gigabit network ports integrated PoE, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conference. The GXP1630 delivers HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, advanced security protection for privacy, and compatible with Grandstream
Installing the Phone (Phone Stand)
- Insert the hooks on top of the stand into a slots, you have options to use either upper OR lower slots.
- Firmly slide the stand upward to lock it in place.
Installing the Phone (Wall Mount)
- Insert all 4 hooks located in the front of wall mount into the slots.
- Firmly slide the wall mount upward to lock it in place.
- Pull out and rotate the tab from handset rest to hold the handset while the phone is mounted on the wall.
Connecting the Phone
To setup the GXP1630, follow the steps below:
- Connect the handset and main phone case with the phone cord.
- Connect the LAN port of the phone to the RJ-45 socket of a hub/switch or a router (LAN side of the router) using the Ethernet cable.
- Connect the 5V DC output plug to the power jack on the phone; plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet.
- The LCD will display provisioning or firmware upgrade information. Before continuing, please wait for the date/time display to show up.
- Using the phone embedded web server or keypad configuration menu, you can further configure the phone using either a static IP or DHCP.
Tips for using the Keypad
- To access the MENU, press the round MENU button.
- Navigate the menu by using the UP/DOWN and LEFT/RIGHT buttons.
- Press the round MENU button to confirm a menu selection.
- The phone automatically exits MENU mode when there is an incoming call, the phone goes off-hook, or when the MENU mode is left idle for 60 seconds.
Configure the GXP1630 using a Web Browser
- Ensure your phone is powered up and connected to the Internet.
- Press MENU button to go into menu of the phone.
- Select “Status,” then “Network Status,” to check the IP address(es).
- Type the phone’s IP address in your PC browser. (See figure below).
- The default administrator username and password are “admin”; the default end-user username is “user“ and the password is “123”.
Configure the GXP1630 using the Keypad
- Make sure the phone is idle.
- Press the MENU button to access the keypad MENU to configure the phone.
- Select MENU->Config, to configure settings for SIP Proxy, Outbound Proxy, SIP User ID, SIP Auth ID and SIP Password.
- Follow MENU options to configure the basic features of the phone. For example: the IP address if using a static IP. For details, please check GXP1630 User Manuals.
- Please contact your ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) for additional settings that may be necessary to configure the phone.
For the detailed user manual, please download from: https://www.grandstream.com/support
For Certification, Warranty and RMA information, please visit www.grandstream.com