The GXV3350 IP Video Phone for Android combines a 16-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video collaboration solution and the functionality of an Android tablet to offer an all-in-one communications solution. This IP video phone delivers a powerful experience through its’ 5 inch 1280×720 capacitive touch screen, tiltable camera, HDMI output, dual microphones and support for 720p HD video. The GXV3350 adds dual Gigabit ports with PoE/PoE+, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support. It also runs Android 7.0 and offers instant access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps. By combining a state-of-the-art IP video phone, an advanced video collaboration solution, and the functionality of an Android tablet, the GXV3350 offers businesses throughout the world a powerful desktop communication and productivity solution.
Installing the Phone (Wall Mount *Sold separately)
- Attach the wall mount spacers to the slot for wall mount spacers on the back of the phone.
- Attach the phone to the wall via the wall mount hole.
- Pull out the tab from the handset cradle (see figure below).
- Rotate the tab and plug it back into the slot with the extension up to hold the handset while the phone is mounted on the wall.
Using the Phone Stand
For installing the phone on the table with the phone stand, attach the phone stand to the bottom of the phone where there is a slot for the phone stand, (upper half, bottom part).
Connecting the Phone
- Connect the handset and main phone case with the phone cord.
- Connect the LAN port of the phone to the RJ-45 socket of a hub/switch or a router (LAN side of the router) using the Ethernet cable.
- Connect the 12V DC output plug to the power jack on the phone; plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet. If PoE switch is used in step 2, this step could be skipped.
- The LCD will display booting up or firmware upgrading information. Before continuing, please wait for the main screen display to show up.
- Using the web configuration interface or from the menu of the touch screen, you can further configure network connection using static IP, DHCP… etc.
Tips for using the GXV3350 Keys
- Tap on VOLUME DOWN / UP keys to adjust volume on the phone.
- Tap on HOME key to return to the default idle screen. Or press and hold on the HOME key for 2 seconds to take a screenshot.
- Press MENU key to access phone’s display settings, edit widgets and thread manager. Or press and hold on the MENU key for 2 seconds to enter managing application interface directly.
- Press BACK key to go back to the previous menu
Configuring the GXV3350 using Touch Screen
- Make sure the phone is properly powered up and in idle screen.
- Select Settings → Advanced → Account settings. Tap on one of the Account to configure Account name, SIP Server, SIP User ID, SIP Auth ID, SIP Auth Password to register account on the GXV3350. After successfully registered, the dial screen will be shown.
- Follow the Menu options to configure other settings on the phone. For example, to configure static IP on the GXV3350, set up static IP address via LCD Menu → Settings → Network → Ethernet Settings.
- Please contact your ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) for additional settings that may be necessary to configure the phone.
Configuring the GXV3350 using Web Browser
- Ensure your phone is properly powered up and connected to the Internet.
- Tap on Settings → Status → Network status, to obtain the IP address of your phone.
- Type the phone’s IP address in your PC’s browser.
- Enter username and password to login.(The default administrator username is “admin” and the default random password can be found at the sticker on the GXV3350).
- In the web GUI → Account, select Account 1/2/3/…/16 page to configure Account name, SIP Server, SIP User ID, Authenticate ID and Authenticate Password to register the account on the GXV3350.
Connecting GBX20 Extension Module to GXV3350 (GBX20 is sold separately)
The GXV3350 uses GBX20 as the extension module. The extension module is an ideal solution for the busy enterprise environment looking to add the ability to receive and dispatch calls efficiently. Each GBX20 extension module has 20 programmable buttons, Left and Right buttons, supporting 40 Multiple Purpose Keys to be configured. GXV3350 supports up to 4 extension modules, adding 160 fully programmable phone extensions to the phone.
GBX20 Package Contents
Installing the GBX20 to GXV3350
- On the back of the GBX20 and the GXV3350 there are slots for connector plate. Attach the connector plate between the slots for the GBX20, Apply the screw provided and securely tighten the connector plate to the GBX20.
- Attach the other side of the connector plate to the GXV3350’s EXT slots like shown in the figure below:
- Connect the GBX20 to the GXV3350 via the USB port using the USB cable provided with the GBX20.
- Install the phone stands on the GXV3350 and the GBX20.
- Power up the GXV3350. The GBX20 will show the booting up screen with version information and connecting status.
- After successfully booting up, the extension board will stay in idle. Press Right and Left keys at the same time to check the version information and status
Configuring the GXV3350 Extension module
- Login the GXV3350 web GUI and configure multiple purpose keys for extension board 1/2/3/4 under web GUI → Applications → Programmable Keys → GBX20 Settings page.
- On the GXV3350 extension board (i.e., GBX20), press LEFT or RIGHT button to browse all the MPK → Programmable Keys’ status in different pages.
- For more configuration information, please refer to the GXV3350’s user manual.
Refer to online documents and FAQ for more detailed information:
* Android is a Registered Trademark of Google LLC.
|HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.|
For Certification, Warranty and RMA information, please visit www.grandstream.com