This document describes the basic concepts and steps to live stream your music via RTSP stream using your SIP Speaker GSC3510/GSC3505. In this guide we will be using VLC Media Player version 2.0.2 in order to setup the Music Stream.
Kindly help to install VLC Media Player 2.0.2 and help to proceed as follow:
- Open VLC and go to Media –> Open Network Stream
- Go to File, and click Add to select the media (mp3 format) to be played.
- Once the file is selected, help to click the triangle next to Play at the bottom and select Stream.
- On the next page, click Next in order to get to the page configure RTSP Path and to select audio format.
- On this step, start by setting up Transcoding Options‘ Profile to: Audio – MP3. In Destination section, set New Destination to RTSP then click Add.
- Please set the RTSP Port to be used and make sure to set the Path as below example and click Next.
- Once the Port and Path for RTSP and Transcoding Profile are set then you can click on Stream for the media to start streaming live.
Please proceed from GSC35XX web interface –>Applications –> Music and set Audio file address field with following Path to music.ts file: rtsp://IP of Computer running VLC:RTSP Port/Path then click Save and Play.
The table below indicates the supported models with the minimum required firmware:
126.96.36.199 or Higher