Handset Key Functions
- Press and hold to open the voice mailbox.
- Press and hold a number button to speed dial (need to set up the speed dial key first).
- Press to redial (need to enable “Use # as dial key”).
- Press and hold to lock the screen (need to enable lock screen).
- Press and hold to set ringer mute at idle screen.
- Press to turn off the screen when you are idle.
- Press and hold to turn off or restart.
There are several ways to make a call:
- Press the number keys to enter the digits and then press button to initiate the call. (Or )
- Select a contact from phonebook to initiate a call.
- Select a number from the call history to initiate a call.
- Long press a number key to initiate a speed dial. (Need to setup the speed dial button first.)
Multiple number matching methods
Press the number keys to enter the number, or the number corresponding to the letters of the name. The number matched from the call history and contacts will be displayed on the dial pad. Press OK key to start the call.
Press to redial the last call.
Press the button, then use the down/up navigation keys to select the desired number to redial and press OK key to initiate the call. (Or )
Answer the call
Single incoming call:
Press the left softkey “Accept” or button to answer the handset.
Press to answer with speaker.
Press button to reject the call.
Multiple incoming calls:
During a call, you will hear a call waiting tone when there is an incoming call.
The call interface displays the caller’s name and phone number. You can choose to answer or reject the second call (similar to single call scenario).
When the new call is answered, the previous call will be held.
Use the up/down navigation keys to switch the call line and press the “Unhold” softkey to unhold the line.
- During a call, press the “Transfer” softkey to enter the call transfer interface.
- Enter the target number to transfer the call.
- Press the “Blind” softkey.
- The call will be forwarded, and the current call automatically disconnected.
- During a call, press the “Transfer” button to enter the call transfer interface.
- Enter the target number to transfer the call.
- Press the “Attended” softkey.
- The device will initiate a call to the new number.
- When the new number answers the call, the transfer/split interface will appear as shown.
- After pressing the “Confirm” softkey, the call is transferred and the current call will automatically hang up. If the softkey “Split” is pressed, the new call will continue and the original call will be held.
Establishing a conference
- During a call, press the “Options” softkey then select “New Call.”
- Enter the phone number and initiate a call.
- After the second call is connected, press the softkey “Options” then select “Conference.”
- The two calls will be joined into the conference.
Removing conference member
- Press the left softkey “Options.”
- Use the navigation key to select the conference member you want to kick.
- Press OK key to confirm.
End a conference
Press the key to end a conference.
- During a call, press the left “Options” softkey
- Press the navigation key to select “Mute/Unmute.”
- Press the OK button to confirm.
Press the Volume+/Volume- keys on the left side of the handset to adjust the volume.
During a call, press the softkey “Hold” or “Unhold.”
During a call, press right softkey “Options” then select “Record.” The recorded file can be managed under the web GUI-application-recording.
End the call
Press button to end the current call.
GDS Access Control
You can view the video from GDS door system and open the door.
The GDS door system functions need to be configured on the Web GUI under Value-added Service -> GDS settings.
- Press the OK button during standby to enter the menu interface.
- Use the navigation button to select “Voicemail.”
- Press the OK button to confirm and enter the voice mailbox interface.
- After selecting the voice mailbox, press the OK button to listen to the voicemail.
PTT & Paging
- Press the PTT key on the left side of handset to enter PTT/Paging interface. Note: PTT & paging function needs to be enabled first under Settings->Advanced Settings.
- Choose the default paging mode.
- Select a channel or a paging group.
- Press PTT button or OK button to start paging.
In idle interface, long pressing the PTT button will initiate page using the default mode selected.
In contacts menu, use the left and right navigation keys to switch between contacts, groups, and blacklists.
In call history menu, use the left and right navigation keys to switch between all calls, missed calls, incoming calls, and outgoing call records.
Wi-Fi deployment service
Enter ***800* on the WP800 to enter the Wi-Fi deployment configuration page to set the network information to be deployed and activate the deployment service.
Enter ***801* on the WP800 device to be provisioned and the device will automatically search and connect to the master device. The configuration download is automatically started and applied.
When the device is shipped from the factory, it is connected to a specific Wi-Fi hotspot by default. This mode provides fast batch deployment. The specific steps are as follows:
- The user sets up a Wi-Fi environment with the SSID name wp_master and the password wp!987@dmin.
- Set DHCP server option 43 and option 66 in the LAN.
Option 43 performs device CPE configuration, upgrade server path, network VLAN tag, and priority configuration.
Option 66 performs config server path configuration of the device upgrade module.
- The device automatically connects to the wireless network named wp_master after booting. After the network is connected, the device will upgrade and deploy according to the firmware and configuration protocol and path delivered by the DHCP server.