The DP752 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of up to 400 meters with DP730 and up to 350 meters with DP722/ DP720 outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility. This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, DP722 or DP730 handsets, the DP752 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
DP752 Package Contents
DP752 Base Station Description
Setting up the DP752 Base Station
- Plug the bracket to DP752 using its Desktop stand slots.
- Mark two dots horizontally with 6 cm in between where to wall mount DP752.
- Using a drill, make a hole on each marked dot. Put a plastic expansion bolt and screw (not provided) on each hole. Let enough space on the screws to mount DP752.
- Mount the DP752 on the screws using its “Wall Mount Slots”.
- Mark two dots on the ceiling with 4 cm in between where to mount DP752.
- Using a drill, make a hole on each marked dot. Put a plastic expansion bolt (not provided) on each hole.
- Mount the DP752 bracket on the ceiling two screws (not provided).
- Plug the bracket to DP752 using its “Desktop Stand Slots”.
Powering up/Connecting DP752
Power using PoE
Connect the network socket on the back of the unit to the RJ-45 socket of a PoE Network Switch using the network cable provided or 3rd party network cable.
Power using PSU
- Connect the network socket on the back of the unit to the network connection socket using the network cable provided or 3rd party network cable.
- Plug the power supply plug into a power source socket. Plug the microUSB connector into related socket at the back of the unit.
Subscribe Handsets to DP752 Base Station
1. Open Subscription
- Access DP752 Web GUI and press subscribe button.
- Or, press Subscribe/Page button on DP752 base station.
2. Handset Registration
- Access to DP730/DP722/DP720 menu → Registration → Register.
- Select “Base 1” and press “Subscribe” softkey.
- DP730/DP722/DP720 will search for nearby base stations and will display RFPI code and base station name of the discovered DP752.
- Press “Subscribe” to pair with displayed DP752.
Accessing DP752 Web GUI
- Power on DP752 and connect it to the network.
- Connect a computer to same network as DP752.
- Access “Network” directory on the computer.
- Locate “DP752 – MAC” device and double click on it to access web GUI.
- Enter admin’s username and password to access the configuration menu. (The factory default username is “admin” while the default random password can be found on the sticker at the back of the unit).
Refer to online documents and FAQ for more detailed information: https://www.grandstream.com/our-products