This guide provides instructions for mounting your GRP2624/GRP2634 series phone to the wall. Provided instructions apply to GRP2624/ GRP2634 models and the GRP2624/GRP2634_WM bracket model.
ADJUSTING HOOKSWITCH TAB
Adjust the hookswitch tab position to hold the handset while the phone is mounted on the wall (a tab with an extension down is recommended for desktop usage).
- Pull out the tab from the handset cradle.
- Rotate the tab to extend up.
- Plug it back into the slot with the extension up.
INSTALLING WALL MOUNT BRACKET
- Put the wall mount’s ribs into the unit’s groove.
- Press this position and install the wall mount.
- The wall mount is installed completely.
MOUNTING THE PHONE TO THE WALL
- Use the wall mount bracket to mark two vertical dots using “wall mount slots” on the wall where the phone will be installed.
- Using a drill, make a hole on each marked dot. Put a plastic anchor and screw (not provided) on each hole. Leave enough space to attach the wall mount bracket to the wall.
- Mount the GRP2624/GRP2634 phone with a wall mount bracket attached to the wall using wall-mount slots.