UCM6202 is an innovative IP PBX appliance designed for small to medium business. Powered by an advanced hardware platform with robust system resources, the UCM6202 offers a highly versatile state-of-the-art Unified Communication (UC) solution for converged voice, video, data, fax and video surveillance application needs. Incorporating industry-leading features and performance, the UCM6202 offers quick setup, easy deployment and unrivaled reliability all at an unprecedented price point.
Connecting the UCM6202
- Connect one end of an RJ-45 Ethernet cable into the WAN port of the UCM6202.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable into the uplink port of an Ethernet switch/hub.
- Connect the 12V DC power adapter into the 12V DC power jack on the back of the UCM6202. Insert the main plug of the power adapter into a surge-protected power outlet.
- Wait for the UCM6202 to boot up. The front LCD display will show the UCM’s hardware information when the boot process is completed.
- Once the UCM6202 is successfully connected to network via WAN port, the Network LED indicator will be lit green, and an IP address will be shown on the LCD display.
- (Optional) Connect PSTN lines from the wall jack to the FXO ports, connect analog devices (phone and fax) to the FXS ports.
Using the UCM6202 Keypad Menu
1. Press “Down” or “OK” key to start browsing menu options.
2. Press “Down” to browse different menu options. Press “OK” to select an entry.
3. In the menu option, select “Back” to go back to previous menu.
4. The LCD will return to default display after being idle in menu for more than 20 seconds.
Configuring the UCM6202 via Web GUI
- Connect the computer to the same network as the UCM6202.
- Ensure the UCM6202 is properly powered on and displays the IP address on the LCD screen.
- Open a web browser on the computer and enter the displayed IP address into the search bar in the following format: http(s)://ipaddress:portnumber
The default protocol is HTTPS and the default port number is 8089.
- The web portal should be shown (see figure below). Enter the default administrator credentials:
- For more detailed information on how to configure SIP extensions, PSTN connections, SIP trunks, and other system settings via the web UI, please download the UCM6202 user manual here: http://www.grandstream.com/support/
Refer to online documents and FAQ for more detailed information:
For Certification, Warranty and RMA information, please visit