The WP810 is a cordless Wi-Fi IP phone designed to suit a variety of enterprises and vertical market applications, including retail, logistics, medical and security. This powerful, portable
Wi-Fi phone comes equipped with integrated dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi support, advanced antenna design and roaming support. By adding HD voice with dual-MICs,
the WP810 offers a powerful combination of features, mobility and durability to suit all portable telephony needs.
WP810 Package Contents
Setting up the WP810
Plug the power adapter into a power source socket to start using the charging station.
- Open the battery cover.
- Insert the battery with the electrodes in the bottom left corner.
- Close the battery cover.
Connecting WP810 to Wi-Fi Network
- On LCD menu, press Menu key and navigate to Settings → Network Settings → Wi-Fi.
- Set Wi-Fi to “On” and navigate to “Wi-Fi Settings”. A list of Wi-Fi networks will be displayed.
- Select the desired network to connect to. (Enter the correct password to connect if requested)
WP810 will display Wi-Fi icon on top of the main LCD menu if the connection to the Wi-Fi network is successful.
Accessing WP810 Web GUI
- Press the UP button to see the IP address.
- Type the phone’s IP address in your PC browser.
Note: The computer needs to be on same network as WP810.
- Enter admin’s username and password to access the configuration menu. (The factory default username is “admin” while the default random password can be found on the sticker at the back of the unit).
Refer to online documents and FAQ for more detailed
For Certification, Warranty and RMA information, please visit