The DP720 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment. It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP720 handsets are supported on each base station while each DP720 supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors from the base station. It touts a suite of robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP720 offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
DP720 Package Contents
DP720 Handset Description
Setting Up DP720
Plug the power supply plug into a power source socket to start using the charging station.
- Open the battery compartment.
- Insert the batteries with correct polarity (+ and -).
- Close the battery compartment.
Note: Please charge the battery fully before using the handset for the first time.
Subscribe DP720 Handset to DP750/DP752 Base Station
1. Open Subscription
- Access DP750/DP752 Web GUI and press subscribe button.
- Or, Press Subscribe/Page button on DP750/DP752 base station.
2. Handset Registration
- Access to DP720 menu → Registration → Register.
- Select “Base 1” and press “Subscribe” softkey.
- DP720 will search for nearby base stations and will display RFPI code and base station name of the discovered DP750/DP752.
- Press “Subscribe” to pair with displayed DP750/DP752.
Refer to online documents and FAQ for more detailed information: https://www.grandstream.com/our-products