For companies or individuals who have a YouTube channel, IPVideoTalk allows you to go live with YouTube.
Whether you are using IPVideoTalk Cloud or you have an IPVT10 On-premise conferencing server, IPVideoTalk provides the possibility for live broadcasting meetings and webinars on YouTube, this allows you to reach more audience while enjoying the convenience of using IPVideotalk conferencing platform.
This document introduces how to broadcast an IPVideoTalk meeting or webinar Live on YouTube. For more information about using IPVideoTalk Cloud and IPVT10 On-premise conferencing solution, please refer to the links below:
- IPVideoTalk Cloud https://documentation.grandstream.com/knowledge-base/ipvideotalk-user-guide/
- IPVT10 User Manual
After staring an IPVideoTalk meeting or webinar, you can start the live broadcasting on YouTube by following below steps:
- Press on the iconand the select “Live to Third-party Platform” as shown in below screenshot.
- You will have a window to select the platform where you want to broadcast the live meeting, in our case need to select “YouTube”.
- After selecting “YouTube”, if it’s the first connection, you will need to authenticate with the Google account associated to your YouTube Account.
- Once successfully logged in using your Google account, you will then be redirected to a page where you must allow the permissions for IPVideoTalk to post to the Youtube account that is associated to its related Google account.
- Once you allowed the permissions for IPVideoTalk on your YouTube account, a notification will come up to let you know that your meeting is now live on YouTube as shown on below screenshot.
After following the steps described above, the meeting is broadcasted now live on YouTube as shown in below screenshot.
If you want to end the YouTube live broadcasting of your IPVideoTalk meeting, you can either Pause the live on Youtube and close the window, or you can end the meeting itself from IPVideoTalk by pressing the iconlocated on bottom left corner of the page and then select “End meeting”.