Using the Headset or Speaker
- Use the Speaker button to turn speaker ON/OFF.
- Use the Headset button to use the headset once it had been connected.
Making a Call
- Take handset/speaker/headset off hook, or tap on icon on the idle screen.
- Select account on the right panel of the dial screen.
- Enter the number to dial out.
- Tap on icon or press button to make an audio call. Or, Tap on icon to make a video call.
When the phone is idle, press button to call the last dialed number via speaker or tap icon. Users could also off hook the phone via handset/speaker/headset first, then press button to redial.
Single incoming call
- Incoming Video Call: When the phone rings, tap on “Audio Answer”, “Video Answer” or “Reject” softkey.
- Incoming Audio Call: When the phone rings, tap on “Answer” or “Reject” softkey.
- Missed Call: If a call is not answered, a missed call message will show up in idle screen. Users could tap on the missed call to access the details.
Multiple incoming calls
- When there is a new incoming call during active call, users will hear call waiting tone.
- The incoming call screen will show the caller name and ID. Similar to single incoming call, users can tap on “Audio Answer” or “Video Answer” softkey on the screen to answer audio call or video call.
- When the new call is answered, the previous active call will be put on hold.
- To toggle between the calls, tap on the line bar on the right panel of the screen to select the call. Then press HOLD button to resume to call.
Hold: During an active call, press HOLD button to place the call on hold.
Resume: When the call is on hold, press HOLD button again to resume the call.
End a call by tapping on END softkey or hanging up the phone.
- During an active call, press TRANSFER button to bring up the transfer screen.
- Select transfer mode as “Blind” on the upper left of the screen.
- Enter the digits and then press “Send” softkey.
- During an active call, press Transfer button to bring up transfer screen.
- Select transfer mode as “Attended” on the upper left of the screen.
- Enter the digits and tap on “Send” softkey.
- After the call is answered, tap on “Transfer” softkey on the prompt dialog to complete the transfer.
- Press CONFERENCE button first.
- Tap on to start adding party to the conference.
- Enter the number, or tap on the calls displayed on the screen to invite the party.
- Tap on “INVITE” softkey to add the party to the conference.
Remove Party from Conference
On the conference screen, tap on icon on the upper right of the party.
Tap on END softkey to disconnect all parties from the conference.
Auto conference mode
- Log in GXV3350 web GUI.
- Go to Phone Settings → Call Settings → Call Features and set “Auto Conference” to “Yes”.
- When there are multiple calls on the GXV3350, press CONFERENCE button to establish conference with all parties.
Cancel a Conference Call
Press “Kick” softkey in conference screen to remove one party and resume the two-way conversation.
Hold the Conference
- Press hold button to hold the conference call with all parties are on hold.
- Press “ReConf” soft key to resume conference call; or select the corresponding blinking LINE to speak with an individual party.
End the Conference
The conference will be terminated for all three parties if the conference initiator hangs up or
presses “EndCall” key.
Tap on the Message APP to dial into the voicemail box.
During an active call, press “Mute” button to mute the call.
The mute icon will be displayed behind the local number on the top of left of the screen. Press “Mute” button again to unmute the call.
- Touch and drag the status bar down on the GXV3350 idle screen.
- Tap on the DND icon to enable it.
- The status bar shows a red icon indicating DND is on.
- Tap again the DND icon to turn it off.
Press key to decrease the volume.
Press key to increase the volume.
To access GXV3350 contacts from idle screen, tap on contacts icon in the right panel.
- To access the Call History, tap on call log icon in idle screen.
- Users can select a call history entry to call. The phone will use the same account as previously dialed out.
- For each call history entry, users could tap on the entry to access the details.
The GXV3350 has built-in Camera for pictures and video support. Users could scroll the wheel (on the back) up/down to adjust the camera angle.