The server is deployed on the external network. Users could access the server via the public network. Users need to configure the external network IP address in the server. If users register accounts and start conferences on the public network, and other participants are all on the public network, users could only deploy the server on the public network and configure the public network adapter.
|Internal Network Adapter||Configures Internal Network Adapter’s parameters.|
|External Network Adapter||Configures External Network Adapter’s parameters.|
|IPv4 Address||Configures the IP Address for IPVideoTalk Portal.|
|Subnet Mask||Configures the Subnet Mask.|
|Gateway||Configures the default Gateway.|
|Preferred DNS||Set the Preferred DNS.|
|Alternative DNS||Set the Alternative DNS.|
|NAT||Enable/Disable NAT, and set the NAT IP address.|
|Routing Rules||Set the advanced configuration Routing Rules to ensure accessing the|
destination IP address when using two Network Adapters.
Please, refer to the following steps:
- Login IPVT10 Web UI.
- Go to “Deployment Services”, and configure “Service IP Address Config” options, as the figure shown below:
- According to the actual requirements, users could configure External Network Adapter only.
- Users need to configure “IPv4 Address”, “Subnet Mask”, “Gateway”, “Preferred DNS”, “Alternative DNS” (optional) for the network adapter.
- Continue to fill in the other configuration options. For the first deployment, users have to fill in all required fields.
- Click on “Deploy to Server Now” to apply the entire configurations of this page to the server. When the deployment is complete, it will take effect immediately.