The server is deployed on the internal network for external users. The users need to use the service via the public network. In this case, users need to configure the external network IP address and static NAT in the server. If the server is deployed on the internal network, and all participants need to use the service via public network, users need to configure the static NAT to ensure the certain public networks are able to access the server. Users could configure the External Network Adapter and NAT to complete the configuration. This deployment does not support users to access the server directly via the internal network. Otherwise, it may cause the abnormal issues for the conferences.
|Internal Network Adapter||Configures Internal Network Adapter’s parameters.|
|External Network Adapter||Configures External Network Adapter’s parameters.|
|IPv4 Address||Configures the IP Address for IPVideoTalk Portal.|
|Subnet Mask||Configures the Subnet Mask.|
|Gateway||Configures the default Gateway.|
|Preferred DNS||Set the Preferred DNS.|
|Alternative DNS||Set the Alternative DNS.|
|NAT||Enable/Disable NAT, and set the NAT IP address.|
|Routing Rules||Set the advanced configuration Routing Rules to ensure accessing the destination IP address when using two Network Adapters.|
Please, refer to the following steps:
- Login IPVT10 Web UI.
- Go to “Deployment Services”, and configure “Service IP Address Config” options, as the figure shown below:
- According to the actual requirements, users could configure the 1 or 2 network adapters. Users could configure Internal Network Adapter only, External Network Adapter only, or both.
- Users need to configure “IPv4 Address”, “Subnet Mask”, “Gateway”, “Preferred DNS”, “Alternative DNS” (optional) for the network adapter.
- (Optional) If the selected adapter is external network adapter, users could configure static NAT for the IPVT10.
- Continue to fill in the other configuration options. For the first deployment, users have to fill in all required fields.
- Click on “Deploy to Server Now” to apply the entire configurations of this page to the server. When the deployment is complete, it will take effect immediately.