This guide provides instructions for mounting your GRP260x series phone to the wall. Provided instructions apply to all GRP260x series models and GRP_WM_A bracket model.
Adjusting Hookswitch Tab
Make sure to adjust the hook switch tab position up to hold the handset while the phone is mounted on the wall (tab with extension down is recommended for desktop usage).
- Pull out the tab from the handset cradle.
- Rotate the tab to extension up.
- Plug it back into the slot with the extension up.
Installing Wall Mount Bracket
- Put the wall mount’s ribs into the unit’s groove.
- Press this position and install the wall mount.
- The wall mount is installed completely.
Mounting the Phone to the Wall
- Use the wall mount bracket to mark two vertical dots using “wall mount slots” on the wall where the phone will be installed.
- Using a drill, make a hole on each marked dot. Put a plastic anchor and screw (not provided) on each hole. Leave enough space to at- tach the wall mount bracket to the wall.
- Mount the GRP260x phone with wall mount bracket attached to the wall using wall mount slots.
For Certification, Warranty and RMA information, please visit www.grandstream.com